Here is my embedded video. I like cats (although I don’t really like the two I have now), and this video is funny!!
Here is my embedded photo from Picassa. (I’m not sure if it’s actually embedded. I did the link and url thing, but I’m still not sure.) Anyway…
1. I learned about TeacherTube and what a great resource it can be. Great search feature will lead you to anything you want. I also learned how to embed a YouTube video!! Very excited about that. I always wondered how people did that. Now I know.
2. My future blogs can have embedded images and videos instead of having readers copy and paste the url. This makes the experience more enjoyable for the reader.
3. I feel very excited when I think about all the applications. Very anxious to show the teachers at my school how they can also use these features (in class, staff developments).
4. I don’t want to forget how to embed YouTube videos.
5. As I mentioned above. Teachers can use this for in class presentations and for staff development. Students can embed videos or photos into class projects or interactive presentations.
6. Yes, I think these tools should definitely be used. If you embed a video you don’t have to hunt for it during the presentation. You just click the play button. This will save time and make the lesson go much more smoothly.
7. Can you embed a YouTube video in a PowerPoint?